Frances’ 5 Top Tips for Self Care
Blossom Yoga Wear is a UK based women’s yoga and gym wear brand. Selling eco-friendly yoga wear, designed and brought to you by yogis for yogis who love fashion and value quality.
Crafted from the softest fabric, many of which are organic cotton, their products will move with your body, and the inspired slogans will set the tone for your yoga session.
Blossom Yoga Wear have also created a charity vest with 50% of sales donated to YST! Buy yours here.
We are delighted to partner with Blossom Yoga Wear again for this year’s campaign! We spoke to company founder, Frances, and asked for her top 5 tips for practicing self care:
- I try to practice yoga at least 4/5 times a week. I love to practice fast pace classes to get my heart rate up, but also really benefit from a therapeutic practice enjoyed with calming music and incense.
- Along with yoga, my passion is walking and being outdoors with nature. I don’t listen to music, I just enjoy allowing my mind to wander off and think about whatever happens to pop up. I find that if I have something on my mind, this is always the best way to figure it out.
- I enjoy baking, and this has featured more than ever in the current pandemic and lock down. Once we have baked up a batch of goodies, we wrap them up and walk them round to our friends and family who live locally, and who we are unable to meet with properly. This brings such joy to them and us and gives us the social experience that we miss so much currently.
- I love to read, crime novels are my favourite. My favourite place to read on a chilly weekend afternoon is sitting in a hot bath tub full of bubbles with a cheeky glass of red wine to really indulge in some self care.
- I love to cook good food and have a huge pile of cook books, that we work our way through. My husband and I usually pick a book each week and plan a weeks menu from it, experimenting with new ingredients and recipes all the time.